We offer our device absolutely free, fo you to ease on your costing. We value our customers more than cost price.
We understand the essentiality of a co-driver and are well aware of additional costs involved. We are doing our part to ease your expense by avoiding extra pay for co-drivers.
Avoid violations with real-time
alerts when nearing violation to
help make sure the drivers stay compliant during their shift.
Plug and play installation with zero-configuration allows you to get set up the eld devices in just 5 minutes. Matrack ELD Device works with any vehicle, light and heavy trucks, buses, and more.
With the help of our fully automated Fleet manager dashboard you can now file / generate IFTA and other safety audit reports within minutes and save hours of filling time /costly errors.
Matrack Fleet manager Dashboard will help you to reduce your time and cost spent on compliance tasks. Matrack System can generate HOS compliant log reports, IFTA, State mileage reports, DVIRS, Accident reports and many more in just one click. Also, no extra cost involved. (portal Image)
Converted to Matrack after years with another company based in NY that, for whatever reason, just became almost totally unresponsive and I'm happy now that I did. Matrack seems to be on the ball and customer service is very res- ponsive.
D. Wayne Patterson
We could do business with any GPS tracking platform we choose and have done business with most of the major players. None come close to the quality, value and service offered by Matrack.
The software is extremely user friendly and the entire format of Matrack is easier than any other ELD system I've ever used.
1. Go to https://eldmatrack.io/and log in with provided credentials.
2. Click "Manage", update your Company information, add Vehicles, Portal Users, Drivers.
Please note: according to the FMCSA regulation users of the portal and drivers must have DIFFERENT LOGIN credentials even if this is the same person. Portalusers can't login to MATRACK MA-ELD app and Drivers can't log in to the portal with the same login credentials. Please use different emails for portal users and drivers.
1. First, plug the device into the vehicle port with 9 pin cable, BEFORE turning on the vehicle and BEFORE running the HOS app. Use adapters if needed (6-pin, 16-pin (some heavy-duty Volvo/Mack) and 16-pin OBD2 (light/medium-duty vehicles)). The dual fastener is provided for dash moun- ting.
2. You should see a slow flashing green LED, indicating that the device is powered. You should also see a flashing red LED, indicating that the inter- nal GPS is in acquisition mode. A solid red LED indicates that the signal is locked, but you can proceed to the next step without waiting for GPS lock.
3. Turn on the vehicle engine.
4. You should see a flashing green LED, indicating that vehicle bus activity has been detected.
5. After the green LED becomes solid, the device is registered on the vehicle bus and you can run the HOS app.
6. From this point on, the device will have and retain the information it needs, such as VIN, to communicate with the app via Bluetooth Low Energy. Note that for power management reasons, sometimes the LEDs will not stay on.
1. Download "MATRACK MA-ELD" app from Google Play (Android) or App Store (IOS).
2. Make sure Bluetooth of your tablet/phone is on. DO NOT pair Bluetooth in your phone/tablet settings.The connection will be established in the HOS app. However, if your phone/tablet prompts you or asks you for per- mission to turn on Bluetooth, you need to do that since Bluetooth is needed for the device to communicate with the app.
3. Log in with your credentials (created in Web Portal - please note: accor- ding to the FMCSA regulation portal users and drivers must have different login credentials even if this is the same person)
4. Select a vehicle from the list of vehicles (created in Web Portal)
5. Enter MAC address listed on ELD device)
6. Bluetooth indicator at the top right corner of the app means you are ready to start using