- Introducing Matrack’s AMEX Fuel Card; Turn your Expenses into Profit Center
- Online Transactions
- Hassle free
- Tracking fuel usage
- With a fuel card, you can monitor your fleet together with your GPS management software, such as their routes,
- mileage, and where and how often they are stopping. This is very important in analyzing the data for you to figure
- out the quickest route for your fleet; thereby saving you more money in the process.
- It doesn’t end there! Some Fuel cards, such as Matrack’s Amex Fuel card, offers a 1.5% early pay discount, gives
- you up to 60 days to pay with no interest, provides you with real-time fraud alerts, helps you identify credits,
- refunds or exemptions for your fleet… and a lot more.
- Head over to Matrack fuel card to find out why fleet owners and drivers think Matrack’s Amex
- Fuel cards are one of the best.
Introducing Matrack’s AMEX Fuel Card; Turn your Expenses into Profit Center
Matrack’s Amex Fuel Card is a simple, yet powerful solution for drivers and fleet owners.
Credit cards or cash are the easiest way to keep paying for fuel but fuel cards offer more benefits for you and your
drivers. What is it that makes fuel cards a better alternative?
All transactions are recorded online, no need for upfront payments or to worry about receipts.
You will have the ability to specify which driver can buy fuel.
Fuel cards can have more benefits than just simply getting a discounted fuel. You and your staff will spend less time
tracking expense forms, trying to figure out who paid for what.
Tracking fuel usage